Well the news came this week that this will be the last season of Revenge. The writing was on the wall but itâ€™s still bittersweet news. CanÂ Amanda be rescued? Will Nolan, David and Jack be her savior? Here are some things to think about:
- Amandaâ€™s lawyer is kind of an ass. Isnâ€™t he the guy that played her Dad on Everwood? Interesting.
- Nolan is on the case. He finds Mason Treadwell but he has to get more so they can prove Amanda was set up.
- Jack goesÂ with David to chemo. Such a good future son-in-law! I love Jack!
- Louise and Margaux are now BFFs? Louise has become annoying.
- Amanda is out on bail but she has an ankle monitor and is on house arrest. You know sheâ€™s going to get out of it and Nolan is on it!
- Ben…I knew I didnâ€™t like him. Isnâ€™t it a conflict of interest since he was just dating her to be the lead guy on Amandaâ€™s case? Just sayingâ€¦
- Jack is sticking around. Yay! Jack finds out that Amanda came to the airport to stop him from going to California. And she confirms this is true! How happy is Jack?
- Nolan has bad timing! Jack and Amanda are finally going to kiss. It will happen. It better happen!
- Charlotte is back and Louise the crazy person goes to rehab to see her. Charlotte says she isnâ€™t going to the funeral and tells her that she grieved before when her mom â€œdiedâ€ the first time. Â Charlotte is on it!
- I knew that Amanda was going to some how try to get out of the ankle monitor. And the way things are going you know she’s going to be caught.
- David wants Amanda to not do anything that will get her in trouble. Well, she is sneaky and puts her ankle monitor on David. Â Good idea. Not!
- Jack goes to see Margaux even though Amanda doesnâ€™t want him to. He knows that Margaux is part of the whole Amanda set-up.
- Ben is annoying. He totally busts Amanda. He is so bitter.
- I knew it! Victoria is alive and hanging out with Mason Treadwell! She’s in a Trailer Park? Well we know that wonâ€™t last. Victoria has turned into Amanda/Emily!
- Nolan tries to convince Louise that Victoria set up Amanda. Louise isn’t listening. Why is she trying to make Victoria a saint? Louise is so dumb.
- How awful is it that David passes out in front of Amanda and she canâ€™t do anything because they are separated by glass.
- Margaux buysÂ jewelry and then getsÂ caught with jewelry in her purse. Jack set it up with some buddy that does private security. Love it! Love Jack.
- All Amanda needs is time with Margaux and she gets it!
- Amanda is such a bad ass. Margaux should have known better than to mess with Amanda/Emily!
- Louise is waking up to the fact that Victoria really did set up Amanda because she finds the black hoodie of the person that attacked Victoria in the garage. Originally she thought it was Amanda but we all know that’s not true.
- Ben is such a jerk and should remove himself from the case. Amanda triesÂ to tell Ben that she has been set up. Kind of brilliant how Victoria pulled this off. (With help of course!)
- Louise really is a flip flopper of the worst kind. But it makes Ben think twice if Amanda is telling the truth.
- The body of Mary, the woman Victoria used to replace her in the ashes of Grayson Manor,Â is missing. See Ben, Amanda isn’t lying!
- Margaux convinces Louise that Nolan planted the black hoodie. Again, Louise is the flip flopper of the worst kind.
- Poor David Clarke. The guy lost his life because he was set up and then he contractsÂ cancer that has spread to the brain. Just doesnâ€™t seem fair.
- Ben breaks into Mary Gaines home, to see what is what. And finds Victoria but is stabbed by Courtney Love! Margaux sent her and now she has blood on her hands!
Next week is the series finale. Will it wrap up the way we want? Will Jack and Amanda live happily ever after? Will David survive or will he die thinking his Amanda is still in trouble? So many questions but will we get answers?
Revenge airs on Sunday nights at 10/9c on ABC.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
John Griffin and Harold Perrineau Talk From on EPIX Season 1 Finale
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] How are we doing, #FROMily? In case you missed it this morning, the very good news is that that cliffhanger will be followed by a second season, which was gifted this morning ahead of the linear broadcast of the finale. I always legitimately appreciate when we…
Elizabeth Saunders Talks EPIX’s From
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] One of the things that makes EPIX’s From such a fun ride is the abundance of Canadian cast members. Elizabeth Saunders, who plays Donna, is a favorite from her turn on the third season of Mary Kills People, which US audiences still have not been able…
Corteon Moore Talks From “Broken Windows, Open Doors”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight’s episode of From had us all in our feels as we learned through flashbacks about the Sophie’s Choice Boyd had to make to save his son, and back in the present as Boyd said his piece with Ellis before heading into the woods with…
Pegah Ghafoori Talks From “All Good Things…”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode] Tonight on From, Fatima’s anniversary celebration turned into a Colony House of horrors when a misguided Kevin let his monster bae in and she promptly killed him and left the window open for her crew. While the party devolved into terror and sent everyone running,…
Shaun Majumder Talks From “Book 74”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight on EPIX’s From, Father Khatri made a bold move, kidnapping Sara instead of turning her in, and then recognizing her as a vessel for some big messages. That startling realization speaks to him on multiple levels–as a man of faith, a man trapped in…
Avery Konrad Talks About Sara’s Struggle in From “Silhouettes”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Over the course of the season so far on From, we’ve witnessed Sara’s battle against the voices telling her to to do terrible things, and tonight we saw her unravel further, threatening the Matthews and lashing out in a moment of terror with horrifying results….
Hannah Cheramy Talks From “Choosing Day”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight, on EPIX’s From, the Matthews participate in the show’s version of the sorting hat, choosing where to call home–the town or Colony House. At the end of the episode, Julie makes the decision to split from her family and instead settle in with Fatima…
Ricky He Talks From “The Way Things Are Now”
[Warning: Spoilers for episode 102 of EPIX’s From.] Epix’s new series From is two episodes in and it’s already laying the groundwork for a seriously spooky season. Tonight’s episode demonstrated the careful balance of relief and horror that the show hits, with our characters’ worst fears realized, just not when…
Catching Up with Ted Lasso and Previewing Season 2
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] The not so dirty little secret about how I approach a new series is that I sometimes make a call based on the headspace I’m in at the time. It’s been a minute since I’ve picked up a show after the first season and then binge…
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…