Well the news came this week that this will be the last season of Revenge. The writing was on the wall but itâ€™s still bittersweet news. CanÂ Amanda be rescued? Will Nolan, David and Jack be her savior? Here are some things to think about:
- Amandaâ€™s lawyer is kind of an ass. Isnâ€™t he the guy that played her Dad on Everwood? Interesting.
- Nolan is on the case. He finds Mason Treadwell but he has to get more so they can prove Amanda was set up.
- Jack goesÂ with David to chemo. Such a good future son-in-law! I love Jack!
- Louise and Margaux are now BFFs? Louise has become annoying.
- Amanda is out on bail but she has an ankle monitor and is on house arrest. You know sheâ€™s going to get out of it and Nolan is on it!
- Ben…I knew I didnâ€™t like him. Isnâ€™t it a conflict of interest since he was just dating her to be the lead guy on Amandaâ€™s case? Just sayingâ€¦
- Jack is sticking around. Yay! Jack finds out that Amanda came to the airport to stop him from going to California. And she confirms this is true! How happy is Jack?
- Nolan has bad timing! Jack and Amanda are finally going to kiss. It will happen. It better happen!
- Charlotte is back and Louise the crazy person goes to rehab to see her. Charlotte says she isnâ€™t going to the funeral and tells her that she grieved before when her mom â€œdiedâ€ the first time. Â Charlotte is on it!
- I knew that Amanda was going to some how try to get out of the ankle monitor. And the way things are going you know she’s going to be caught.
- David wants Amanda to not do anything that will get her in trouble. Well, she is sneaky and puts her ankle monitor on David. Â Good idea. Not!
- Jack goes to see Margaux even though Amanda doesnâ€™t want him to. He knows that Margaux is part of the whole Amanda set-up.
- Ben is annoying. He totally busts Amanda. He is so bitter.
- I knew it! Victoria is alive and hanging out with Mason Treadwell! She’s in a Trailer Park? Well we know that wonâ€™t last. Victoria has turned into Amanda/Emily!
- Nolan tries to convince Louise that Victoria set up Amanda. Louise isn’t listening. Why is she trying to make Victoria a saint? Louise is so dumb.
- How awful is it that David passes out in front of Amanda and she canâ€™t do anything because they are separated by glass.
- Margaux buysÂ jewelry and then getsÂ caught with jewelry in her purse. Jack set it up with some buddy that does private security. Love it! Love Jack.
- All Amanda needs is time with Margaux and she gets it!
- Amanda is such a bad ass. Margaux should have known better than to mess with Amanda/Emily!
- Louise is waking up to the fact that Victoria really did set up Amanda because she finds the black hoodie of the person that attacked Victoria in the garage. Originally she thought it was Amanda but we all know that’s not true.
- Ben is such a jerk and should remove himself from the case. Amanda triesÂ to tell Ben that she has been set up. Kind of brilliant how Victoria pulled this off. (With help of course!)
- Louise really is a flip flopper of the worst kind. But it makes Ben think twice if Amanda is telling the truth.
- The body of Mary, the woman Victoria used to replace her in the ashes of Grayson Manor,Â is missing. See Ben, Amanda isn’t lying!
- Margaux convinces Louise that Nolan planted the black hoodie. Again, Louise is the flip flopper of the worst kind.
- Poor David Clarke. The guy lost his life because he was set up and then he contractsÂ cancer that has spread to the brain. Just doesnâ€™t seem fair.
- Ben breaks into Mary Gaines home, to see what is what. And finds Victoria but is stabbed by Courtney Love! Margaux sent her and now she has blood on her hands!
Next week is the series finale. Will it wrap up the way we want? Will Jack and Amanda live happily ever after? Will David survive or will he die thinking his Amanda is still in trouble? So many questions but will we get answers?
Revenge airs on Sunday nights at 10/9c on ABC.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Andrew Walker Talks Christmas Island and the Magical Hallmark Community
[Warning: Spoilers for Christmas Island.] Now that the Screen Actors Guild strike has been resolved, we’re able to resume regularly scheduled programming and interview our favorites and yours. Up first, earlier today, I spoke with Andrew Walker about Christmas Island, which premiered last weekend and encores tonight and through the…
George Olson and Danishka Esterhazy Talk SurrealEstate “I Put a Spell on You”
[Warning: Spoilers for the episode.] Tonight’s fun new SurrealEstate found Luke caught up in an especially bewitching woman, Kay, played by Tara Yelland, Susan trapped in her house, and Zooey learning the ropes. In the next part of my conversation with showrunner George R. Olson and producing director Danishka Esterhazy,…
Danishka Esterhazy Talks SurrealEstate: “The Butler Didn’t”
[Warning: General spoilers for the episode]. Tonight’s new SurrealEstate, “The Butler Didn’t,” follows the team as they investigate the years-earlier mysterious death of a woman whose ghost now reenacts her hanging by dropping over the banister from the second floor to terrify anyone on the landing or at the bottom…
Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders Talk the From Season 2 finale
[Warning: Spoilers for the season finale.] How’s everyone doing after that finale? While we wait and wonder and hope for a third season announcement, soon, here’s what Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders had to say about their parts of the finale, and where they hope they get to go next….
Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders Talk From Season 2 + A Season Finale Preview
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] It all comes down this, #FROMily. As Sunday’s episode wraps up Season 2, we begin with the aftermath of the terrifying onset of seemingly simultaneous attacks on Julie, Marielle, and Randall, which accelerate the “We gotta get out of this place” of it all. Sara comes…
Alison Sweeney Talks About What’s Next for Hannah and Mike After Carrot Cake Murder: A Hannah Swensen Mystery
[Warning: Spoilers for Carrot Cake Murder.] Everybody OK after that Hannah Swensen Mystery twist? Thankfully, our favorite crime-solving couple is still on speaking term, even if they’re on a break (hopefully not that kind of break). Most importantly, we already know this isn’t the last film in the series. No…
Counting Down to From Season 2
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] We’re just shy of two weeks away from Season 2 of last spring’s obsession, From, which premieres at 9 pm/8c, Sunday, April 23rd, on MGM+ (formerly EPIX). If you never picked it up last year, now’s your chance, and you can do it for free, catching…
Thank Me Later: Will Trent
[Warning: spoilers ahead.] I’m on record as loving and losing shows over at ABC so I’m usually very reticent to pick something up on the network until it’s been renewed, and I seriously hope I’m not jinxing it, but I took a chance on the deeply odd and very sweet…
Dennis Heaton Talks The Imperfects
Longtime readers at TV Goodness will know that Motive is one of my ride-or-die series, and as such, I am fiercely loyal to its creator, Dennis Heaton. He followed up that fantastic reverse procedural with Netflix’s The Order and is back on our streaming screens with The Imperfects, which dropped…
Kelly McCormack Talks Favorite Moments in A League of Their Own
[Warning: Mild spoilers for season 1.] Now that you’ve had a chance to watch A League of Their Own, here’s the rest of my chat with Kelly McCormack about her favorite moments of the season. Seeing the iconic Peaches uniforms for the first time wasn’t just a goosebump moment for…
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…