Revenge is either wrapping it all up or creating the next chapter. Will Amanda Clarke finally have her â€œnormalâ€ life that she has worked for? Personally, I really donâ€™t think itâ€™s possible for her to have a normal life. Will any of these characters ever be able to live a normal existence? Will a blast from the past make Amanda/Emily realize that maybe this is as good as it gets? Here are some things to think about:
- Big day: Jack switches FauxMandaâ€™s gravestone to say Emily Thorne and Amanda is there to watch and see. Is Jack finally starting to move on?
- Victoria is finally getting what she deserves. And what is with the whole fragile act? Sheâ€™s acting very strange. But we will get to that in just a bit.
- Margaux now wants to getÂ Victoria to go to the FBI and turn in evidence against Amanda/Emily. What happened to just letting it go? She finds out that Louise is also trying to help Victoria, which doesnâ€™t sit well with Margaux. I canâ€™t really blame Margaux for feeling like this; I mean…Louise did try to kill her. I know she was medicated but there really is no going back from that.
- Tony and Nolan are looking like a real couple right now but does he have secrets? Itâ€™s more me being curious because everyone on this show has secrets.
- Nolanâ€™s new boy actually did give good advice and told him he needs to make up with his BFF, Ems. And they have…sort of. I think it’s important that she makes it clear that they will always have each other but she needs to get over the mess that Nolan made by keeping those files. They had a really good conversation, but how will their friendship evolve?
- Ben…your time is going to be short-lived when it comes to yourÂ relationship with Emily. She says she needs more time. Yeah, thatâ€™s not good but we know heâ€™s not her soulmate. You guys should know her soulmate by now. And if you donâ€™t, you clearly have not been watching this program.
- Emily is able to steal back the USB drive that Louise gave to Victoria. And Victoria knows it.
- Oh Louise, how can you turn so far away from the person that actually saved you? If it wasnâ€™t for Nolan and Emily you would still be a drugged up crazy lady. How we forget.
- So who actually attacked Victoria? Is it Emily? I donâ€™t think so. Who do you think it was?
- So Louise again? Making a scene at a charity event. Louise has no reason to be loyal to Victoria. Is it just because Louise is jealous of the friendship that Nolan has with Amanda/Emily? Thatâ€™s mature!
- Stevie Grayson and David Clarke get into a little spat. They are trying to put these two together. I kind of like them together. He at least apologized saying that the fight didnâ€™t happen because of her but because he found out he has cancer.
- David has had enough issues, now the guy has cancer? Come on. Itâ€™s going to be Poor David soon.
- David tells Stevie he was going to tell Amanda that he has lymphoma. But he changed his mind. When Amanda comes over sheâ€™s so happy because she finally got the USB drive containing the incriminating files back from Victoria. As we know, with those files in hand, she now feels her revenge days are over. (At least she thinks they’reÂ over)
- Jack makes a big decision to move to California with baby Carl and his mom. He really is trying to move forward and being around Amanda isnâ€™t helping him. He tells Nolan to never sayÂ that Emily/Amanda loves him again. Itâ€™s sad because it is so painful for him. This is a Poor Jack moment but I donâ€™t think itâ€™s going to be like that much longer.
- Nolan goes to his BFF to tell her that Jack is leaving and she says that she is not good enough for Jack. And, of course, here comes Ben who overhears this and finally realizes that he is not the one for Emily/Amanda. Told you, Ben. Itâ€™s time to move on.
- It finally sinks into Emily that she is going to lose the actual love of her life and she goes after him but it seems to be too late. Or is it?
- Victoria and Margaux meetÂ up in the city somewhere and a man gives her the chair that used to be in Grayson Manor. Victoriaâ€™s acting funny and tells Margaux she is going to end this revenge with Emily once and for all. If I was Margaux I would be worried.
- Amanda gets to the airport as the plane is taking off and who shows up but Mason Treadwell. And heâ€™s pissed. I think he was the one at the end of last episode drinking on the beach. He tells her that she canâ€™t live without revenge. Is this really true or does she have to deprogram herself since her mission is supposedly over? She doesnâ€™t even know that her father has cancer yet!
- Louise goes to Margaux and asks if she talked to Victoria and they both decide to put their differences away and work together to help Victoria. I donâ€™t get this. It doesnâ€™t feel right with these two.
- We see Victoria in Grayson Manor with the chair and in a red dress. She puts on the gas and sits in the chair with a lighter. Sheâ€™s totally lost her mind and then we see the whole house with her in it blow up in flames. How could this show go on without Victoria? This is nuts. Is Amanda going to be blamed for this?
Next week is the aftermath of the fire. We see Jack with Ben in the preview so, obviously, Jack returnsÂ to the Hamptons. But what does this mean for him and Amanda? What will Amanda do now that everything has gone crazy? Itâ€™s just getting weirder and weirder.
Revenge airs Sunday nights at 10/9c on ABC. If you want to know what’s up with Victoria — The Hollywood Reporter has an interview with Madeleine Stowe. Major Spoilers. You’ve been warned.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Catching Up with Ted Lasso and Previewing Season 2
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] The not so dirty little secret about how I approach a new series is that I sometimes make a call based on the headspace I’m in at the time. It’s been a minute since I’ve picked up a show after the first season and then binge…
Interview: Henri Esteve on Grown-ish Season 3
An interview with Henri Esteve, who plays Javi on Freeform’s Grown-ish. He talks about his season three experience.
For All Mankind Season 2: Talking with Wrenn Schmidt, Krys Marshall, Jodi Balfour, and Sonya Walger [Exclusive]
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] One of the hooks of For All Mankind is that it’s very much a story about the women of NASA. In Season 2, we explore the journeys of the women in the program, either through their own service or through their family affiliations. Four of those…
Rosy McEwen Talks The Alienist: Angel of Darkness Season Finale [Exclusive]
[Warning: Spoilers for the season finale episodes.] How’s everyone after that finale? I will freely admit I got a little misty in episode eight as John told Sara why he loved her, and later that he wanted her despite what he might forfeit, and then at the end when he…
Rosy McEwen Talks The Alienist: Angel of Darkness [Exclusive]
Hands down, one of the best surprises of The Alienist: Angel of Darkness is that the serial killer this season has been front and center alongside the cast as a fully-formed character. We’ve watched Libby Hatch devolve from a prim, mild-mannered nurse to a woman in a rage hell-bent on…
The Alienist: Angel of Darkness Relationship Recap: John and Sara
[Warning: Spoilers for “Belly of the Beast” and “Memento Mori”] If you’ve read me for a while (thank you!), you know two things — I lean way, way in on the characters I adore and I loathe love geometry arcs. So, I’m torn about where we are and where we…
Louriza Tronco Talks The Order Season 2 [Exclusive]
[Warning: Spoilers ahead for Season 2.] The Order’s second season is dark yet delightful entertainment on many levels, and one of its biggest sources of joy and snark is the sassy Gabrielle Dupres. Last season, she was assertive and deadly and fairly annoyed with the world. This season, she’s been…
Previewing Netflix’s Virgin River
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] Full disclosure: I have a Netflix account for my Mom, but I’m not a regular viewer. If I get a heads up on something, I’ll go look for it, but I don’t have a wander across its offerings, which, as I understand it, is how most…
Final Thoughts From the Killjoys Team [Exclusive]
This is the day of the week I’d normally hit you up with a Killjoys preview, but now that we’ve put the series to bed and released Team Awesome Force into the wild, I have one more treat for you–some final thoughts excerpted from my conversations with the Killjoys folks….
Michelle Lovretta Talks Wrapping Up Killjoys [Exclusive]
[Warning: Spoilers for the series finale.] To quote Miss Jackson, “That’s the end?” Yes, friends, it is. And like I promised you, everything would be, was, and is alright. I went to the Killjoys source, series creator Michelle Lovretta, who wrote the last episode, to break down that delicious finale….
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…