Last week Margaux lied and told Victoria that Emily pushed her in front of that taxi. This week, Victoria is probably going to try to get back at her sworn enemy, right? How will Emily deal with everything? With as much drama as possible, of course. Hereâ€™s what we know:
- Margaux still hasnâ€™t told Victoria the truth. What will Victoria do? We know she can be very vindictive. Understatement.
- Itâ€™s nice that David Clarke is trying to spendÂ time with his daughter. They have their first ritual: coffee in the morning. Itâ€™s nice.
- Ben is spending the night now? Iâ€™m annoyed. I mean…of course he is spending the night but Iâ€™m still Team Jack all the way!
- We find out Louise went to her brotherâ€™s funeral and now she wants a baby? Nolan isnâ€™t into it. Â Louise might not be on those drugs anymore but she is a still a little cuckoo.
- Nolan and the social worker, Tony, are flirty and he invites Nolan to a party. I still feel like Tony has another agenda because everyone on this show does.
- Victoria is back to her old ways and is nowÂ threatening Ben. He finally getsÂ promoted to detective and he has to deal with this lady. Sheâ€™s a force of nature but thatâ€™s the price you pay when you date Emily Thorne.
- Stevie (Jackâ€™s Mom) has put Emily on notice. No one messes with her boy! Emily wants to change her story to clear Danielâ€™s name and Stevie wants to protect her son.
- Louise totally called Victoriaâ€™s BS. Nice!
- Great line: â€œYou come from two alcoholic parents. Make sure Emily is not your scotch.â€ Â -Stevie to Jack.
- Nolan lies to Louise about Tony and hanging out. You know that will be a problem at some point.
- Kevin, Benâ€™s brother is in town. How long before we find out his agenda?Â Because there is always a hidden agenda.
- Emily is diningÂ with Ben and his brother when Jack visits. He wonâ€™t come in. (I mean thatâ€™s understandable) He tellsÂ Emily to forget about changing the story about Danielâ€™s death. Has he ever said no to her and meant it? Good for Jack.
- Louise tells Nolan about Victoriaâ€™s visit. He is so uncomfortable with her all of a sudden. And then Louise sees a picture of Nolan from the party in the gossip rags. Victoria tells Louise she trusts the wrong people. Is she right?
- Nolan doesn’t wantÂ Emily to change the story either. Both Nolan and Jack saying no to Emily? What is this world coming to?
- Stevie goes to see David to get Emily to stay away from Jack. She attacks him verbally. Heâ€™s not going to hear it. He cuts himself. Way to go, Stevie.
- Louise overhears the conversation between Jack and Nolan and realizes that Nolan pities her. What will Louise do next? Sheâ€™s not medicated anymore so this could be interesting.
- Courtney Love plays a scary lady. What was she supposed to do to Emily?
- Nolan asks Louise for a divorce. She acts calm but we know better.
- Emily seems to be tortured by everything that has happened. Will she totally unravel?
- Stevie goes to apologize to David. I still think they could be the next super couple.
- Ben sees Emily and Jack on TV and it crushes him. Hello…Jack is her true love.
- Emily reveals she is Amanda Clarke on TV. What the heck?! This changes everything.
She finally did it. The whole world knowsÂ she’s the real Amanda Clarke. There will be consequences now that she’s in the open. This is huge.
Revenge airs on Sunday nights at 10/9cÂ on ABC.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Maahra Hill Talks The Irrational
I’m a Jesse L. Martin stan back to the OG Mothership Law & Order (pour one out for Lennie Brisco, y’all), although I admittedly tapped out on The Flash at a certain point. This season, Martin has been back in his old NBC stomping grounds with The Irrational, a different,…
George R. Olson, Tim Rozon, and Sarah Levy Talk the SurrealEstate S2 Finale
[Spoilers for the SurrealEstate Season 2 finale.] How’s everyone doing after the finale? As we close out the second season of SurrealEstate, some of our merry band of misfits are scattering to the winds–Zooey to law school, Phil to the Vatican, and Augie back to his think tank with Rochelle,…
Previewing SurrealEstate Season 2 Finale + Revisiting the Season with George R. Olson
[Warning; General spoilers ahead.] Strap in, SurrealEstate fam, because we’ve arrived at the Season 2 finale, and it’s a doozy. As we saw in the closing moments of last week’s episode, Susan is back. But because we have one more episode left, it’s not as simple as all that, as…
Tyler Hynes Talks Through His Eight-Film Hallmark Holiday Library
Things you realize when you have to re-record your shows on a new DVR – just how many Hallmark movies your people have done. Fan favorite – and one of ours – Tyler Hynes has done eight Christmas movies for Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries since 2018. Alongside…
Spencer Creaghan Talks About Creating SurrealEstate’s Signature Sound
SurrealEstate is winding down its second season, with two episodes left, and just as in Season 1, Spencer Creaghan’s music continues to be a character unto itself. And every week, he shares tidbits with the fans via his s social media channels, something he started to help give them an…
Andrew Walker Talks Christmas Island and the Magical Hallmark Community
[Warning: Spoilers for Christmas Island.] Now that the Screen Actors Guild strike has been resolved, we’re able to resume regularly scheduled programming and interview our favorites and yours. Up first, earlier today, I spoke with Andrew Walker about Christmas Island, which premiered last weekend and encores tonight and through the…
George Olson and Danishka Esterhazy Talk SurrealEstate “I Put a Spell on You”
[Warning: Spoilers for the episode.] Tonight’s fun new SurrealEstate found Luke caught up in an especially bewitching woman, Kay, played by Tara Yelland, Susan trapped in her house, and Zooey learning the ropes. In the next part of my conversation with showrunner George R. Olson and producing director Danishka Esterhazy,…
Danishka Esterhazy Talks SurrealEstate: “The Butler Didn’t”
[Warning: General spoilers for the episode]. Tonight’s new SurrealEstate, “The Butler Didn’t,” follows the team as they investigate the years-earlier mysterious death of a woman whose ghost now reenacts her hanging by dropping over the banister from the second floor to terrify anyone on the landing or at the bottom…
Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders Talk the From Season 2 finale
[Warning: Spoilers for the season finale.] How’s everyone doing after that finale? While we wait and wonder and hope for a third season announcement, soon, here’s what Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders had to say about their parts of the finale, and where they hope they get to go next….
Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders Talk From Season 2 + A Season Finale Preview
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] It all comes down this, #FROMily. As Sunday’s episode wraps up Season 2, we begin with the aftermath of the terrifying onset of seemingly simultaneous attacks on Julie, Marielle, and Randall, which accelerate the “We gotta get out of this place” of it all. Sara comes…
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…