Last week Margaux lied and told Victoria that Emily pushed her in front of that taxi. This week, Victoria is probably going to try to get back at her sworn enemy, right? How will Emily deal with everything? With as much drama as possible, of course. Hereâ€™s what we know:
- Margaux still hasnâ€™t told Victoria the truth. What will Victoria do? We know she can be very vindictive. Understatement.
- Itâ€™s nice that David Clarke is trying to spendÂ time with his daughter. They have their first ritual: coffee in the morning. Itâ€™s nice.
- Ben is spending the night now? Iâ€™m annoyed. I mean…of course he is spending the night but Iâ€™m still Team Jack all the way!
- We find out Louise went to her brotherâ€™s funeral and now she wants a baby? Nolan isnâ€™t into it. Â Louise might not be on those drugs anymore but she is a still a little cuckoo.
- Nolan and the social worker, Tony, are flirty and he invites Nolan to a party. I still feel like Tony has another agenda because everyone on this show does.
- Victoria is back to her old ways and is nowÂ threatening Ben. He finally getsÂ promoted to detective and he has to deal with this lady. Sheâ€™s a force of nature but thatâ€™s the price you pay when you date Emily Thorne.
- Stevie (Jackâ€™s Mom) has put Emily on notice. No one messes with her boy! Emily wants to change her story to clear Danielâ€™s name and Stevie wants to protect her son.
- Louise totally called Victoriaâ€™s BS. Nice!
- Great line: â€œYou come from two alcoholic parents. Make sure Emily is not your scotch.â€ Â -Stevie to Jack.
- Nolan lies to Louise about Tony and hanging out. You know that will be a problem at some point.
- Kevin, Benâ€™s brother is in town. How long before we find out his agenda?Â Because there is always a hidden agenda.
- Emily is diningÂ with Ben and his brother when Jack visits. He wonâ€™t come in. (I mean thatâ€™s understandable) He tellsÂ Emily to forget about changing the story about Danielâ€™s death. Has he ever said no to her and meant it? Good for Jack.
- Louise tells Nolan about Victoriaâ€™s visit. He is so uncomfortable with her all of a sudden. And then Louise sees a picture of Nolan from the party in the gossip rags. Victoria tells Louise she trusts the wrong people. Is she right?
- Nolan doesn’t wantÂ Emily to change the story either. Both Nolan and Jack saying no to Emily? What is this world coming to?
- Stevie goes to see David to get Emily to stay away from Jack. She attacks him verbally. Heâ€™s not going to hear it. He cuts himself. Way to go, Stevie.
- Louise overhears the conversation between Jack and Nolan and realizes that Nolan pities her. What will Louise do next? Sheâ€™s not medicated anymore so this could be interesting.
- Courtney Love plays a scary lady. What was she supposed to do to Emily?
- Nolan asks Louise for a divorce. She acts calm but we know better.
- Emily seems to be tortured by everything that has happened. Will she totally unravel?
- Stevie goes to apologize to David. I still think they could be the next super couple.
- Ben sees Emily and Jack on TV and it crushes him. Hello…Jack is her true love.
- Emily reveals she is Amanda Clarke on TV. What the heck?! This changes everything.
She finally did it. The whole world knowsÂ she’s the real Amanda Clarke. There will be consequences now that she’s in the open. This is huge.
Revenge airs on Sunday nights at 10/9cÂ on ABC.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Catching Up with Ted Lasso and Previewing Season 2
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] The not so dirty little secret about how I approach a new series is that I sometimes make a call based on the headspace I’m in at the time. It’s been a minute since I’ve picked up a show after the first season and then binge…
Interview: Henri Esteve on Grown-ish Season 3
An interview with Henri Esteve, who plays Javi on Freeform’s Grown-ish. He talks about his season three experience.
For All Mankind Season 2: Talking with Wrenn Schmidt, Krys Marshall, Jodi Balfour, and Sonya Walger [Exclusive]
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] One of the hooks of For All Mankind is that it’s very much a story about the women of NASA. In Season 2, we explore the journeys of the women in the program, either through their own service or through their family affiliations. Four of those…
Rosy McEwen Talks The Alienist: Angel of Darkness Season Finale [Exclusive]
[Warning: Spoilers for the season finale episodes.] How’s everyone after that finale? I will freely admit I got a little misty in episode eight as John told Sara why he loved her, and later that he wanted her despite what he might forfeit, and then at the end when he…
Rosy McEwen Talks The Alienist: Angel of Darkness [Exclusive]
Hands down, one of the best surprises of The Alienist: Angel of Darkness is that the serial killer this season has been front and center alongside the cast as a fully-formed character. We’ve watched Libby Hatch devolve from a prim, mild-mannered nurse to a woman in a rage hell-bent on…
The Alienist: Angel of Darkness Relationship Recap: John and Sara
[Warning: Spoilers for “Belly of the Beast” and “Memento Mori”] If you’ve read me for a while (thank you!), you know two things — I lean way, way in on the characters I adore and I loathe love geometry arcs. So, I’m torn about where we are and where we…
Louriza Tronco Talks The Order Season 2 [Exclusive]
[Warning: Spoilers ahead for Season 2.] The Order’s second season is dark yet delightful entertainment on many levels, and one of its biggest sources of joy and snark is the sassy Gabrielle Dupres. Last season, she was assertive and deadly and fairly annoyed with the world. This season, she’s been…
Previewing Netflix’s Virgin River
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] Full disclosure: I have a Netflix account for my Mom, but I’m not a regular viewer. If I get a heads up on something, I’ll go look for it, but I don’t have a wander across its offerings, which, as I understand it, is how most…
Final Thoughts From the Killjoys Team [Exclusive]
This is the day of the week I’d normally hit you up with a Killjoys preview, but now that we’ve put the series to bed and released Team Awesome Force into the wild, I have one more treat for you–some final thoughts excerpted from my conversations with the Killjoys folks….
Michelle Lovretta Talks Wrapping Up Killjoys [Exclusive]
[Warning: Spoilers for the series finale.] To quote Miss Jackson, “That’s the end?” Yes, friends, it is. And like I promised you, everything would be, was, and is alright. I went to the Killjoys source, series creator Michelle Lovretta, who wrote the last episode, to break down that delicious finale….
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…