Last week Margaux lied and told Victoria that Emily pushed her in front of that taxi. This week, Victoria is probably going to try to get back at her sworn enemy, right? How will Emily deal with everything? With as much drama as possible, of course. Hereâ€™s what we know:
- Margaux still hasnâ€™t told Victoria the truth. What will Victoria do? We know she can be very vindictive. Understatement.
- Itâ€™s nice that David Clarke is trying to spendÂ time with his daughter. They have their first ritual: coffee in the morning. Itâ€™s nice.
- Ben is spending the night now? Iâ€™m annoyed. I mean…of course he is spending the night but Iâ€™m still Team Jack all the way!
- We find out Louise went to her brotherâ€™s funeral and now she wants a baby? Nolan isnâ€™t into it. Â Louise might not be on those drugs anymore but she is a still a little cuckoo.
- Nolan and the social worker, Tony, are flirty and he invites Nolan to a party. I still feel like Tony has another agenda because everyone on this show does.
- Victoria is back to her old ways and is nowÂ threatening Ben. He finally getsÂ promoted to detective and he has to deal with this lady. Sheâ€™s a force of nature but thatâ€™s the price you pay when you date Emily Thorne.
- Stevie (Jackâ€™s Mom) has put Emily on notice. No one messes with her boy! Emily wants to change her story to clear Danielâ€™s name and Stevie wants to protect her son.
- Louise totally called Victoriaâ€™s BS. Nice!
- Great line: â€œYou come from two alcoholic parents. Make sure Emily is not your scotch.â€ Â -Stevie to Jack.
- Nolan lies to Louise about Tony and hanging out. You know that will be a problem at some point.
- Kevin, Benâ€™s brother is in town. How long before we find out his agenda?Â Because there is always a hidden agenda.
- Emily is diningÂ with Ben and his brother when Jack visits. He wonâ€™t come in. (I mean thatâ€™s understandable) He tellsÂ Emily to forget about changing the story about Danielâ€™s death. Has he ever said no to her and meant it? Good for Jack.
- Louise tells Nolan about Victoriaâ€™s visit. He is so uncomfortable with her all of a sudden. And then Louise sees a picture of Nolan from the party in the gossip rags. Victoria tells Louise she trusts the wrong people. Is she right?
- Nolan doesn’t wantÂ Emily to change the story either. Both Nolan and Jack saying no to Emily? What is this world coming to?
- Stevie goes to see David to get Emily to stay away from Jack. She attacks him verbally. Heâ€™s not going to hear it. He cuts himself. Way to go, Stevie.
- Louise overhears the conversation between Jack and Nolan and realizes that Nolan pities her. What will Louise do next? Sheâ€™s not medicated anymore so this could be interesting.
- Courtney Love plays a scary lady. What was she supposed to do to Emily?
- Nolan asks Louise for a divorce. She acts calm but we know better.
- Emily seems to be tortured by everything that has happened. Will she totally unravel?
- Stevie goes to apologize to David. I still think they could be the next super couple.
- Ben sees Emily and Jack on TV and it crushes him. Hello…Jack is her true love.
- Emily reveals she is Amanda Clarke on TV. What the heck?! This changes everything.
She finally did it. The whole world knowsÂ she’s the real Amanda Clarke. There will be consequences now that she’s in the open. This is huge.
Revenge airs on Sunday nights at 10/9cÂ on ABC.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Thank Me Later: Will Trent
[Warning: spoilers ahead.] I’m on record as loving and losing shows over at ABC so I’m usually very reticent to pick something up on the network until it’s been renewed, and I seriously hope I’m not jinxing it, but I took a chance on the deeply odd and very sweet…
Dennis Heaton Talks The Imperfects
Longtime readers at TV Goodness will know that Motive is one of my ride-or-die series, and as such, I am fiercely loyal to its creator, Dennis Heaton. He followed up that fantastic reverse procedural with Netflix’s The Order and is back on our streaming screens with The Imperfects, which dropped…
Kelly McCormack Talks Favorite Moments in A League of Their Own
[Warning: Mild spoilers for season 1.] Now that you’ve had a chance to watch A League of Their Own, here’s the rest of my chat with Kelly McCormack about her favorite moments of the season. Seeing the iconic Peaches uniforms for the first time wasn’t just a goosebump moment for…
John Griffin and Harold Perrineau Talk From on EPIX Season 1 Finale
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] How are we doing, #FROMily? In case you missed it this morning, the very good news is that that cliffhanger will be followed by a second season, which was gifted this morning ahead of the linear broadcast of the finale. I always legitimately appreciate when we…
Elizabeth Saunders Talks EPIX’s From
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] One of the things that makes EPIX’s From such a fun ride is the abundance of Canadian cast members. Elizabeth Saunders, who plays Donna, is a favorite from her turn on the third season of Mary Kills People [streaming on Global TV in Canada and Roku…
Corteon Moore Talks From “Broken Windows, Open Doors”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight’s episode of From had us all in our feels as we learned through flashbacks about the Sophie’s Choice Boyd had to make to save his son, and back in the present as Boyd said his piece with Ellis before heading into the woods with…
Pegah Ghafoori Talks From “All Good Things…”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode] Tonight on From, Fatima’s anniversary celebration turned into a Colony House of horrors when a misguided Kevin let his monster bae in and she promptly killed him and left the window open for her crew. While the party devolved into terror and sent everyone running,…
Shaun Majumder Talks From “Book 74”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight on EPIX’s From, Father Khatri made a bold move, kidnapping Sara instead of turning her in, and then recognizing her as a vessel for some big messages. That startling realization speaks to him on multiple levels–as a man of faith, a man trapped in…
Avery Konrad Talks About Sara’s Struggle in From “Silhouettes”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Over the course of the season so far on From, we’ve witnessed Sara’s battle against the voices telling her to to do terrible things, and tonight we saw her unravel further, threatening the Matthews and lashing out in a moment of terror with horrifying results….
Hannah Cheramy Talks From “Choosing Day”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight, on EPIX’s From, the Matthews participate in the show’s version of the sorting hat, choosing where to call home–the town or Colony House. At the end of the episode, Julie makes the decision to split from her family and instead settle in with Fatima…
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…
Leave a Reply