Revenge isÂ finallyÂ back. The last time we saw Ben and Emily — they were about about to get busy. Jack saw themÂ making outÂ which made himÂ sad. A new resident of The Hamptons showed up (Gina Torres‘ Natalie). Louise and Nolan gotÂ married and Margaux wasÂ on the warpath.
In “Bait,” a big bombshell dropped. Hereâ€™s what we know:
- This Ben and Emily thing doesnâ€™t work for me at all. Poor Jack! (How many times do I type that?)
- There is a new supercouple: Louise and Nolan. Or should we call them Loulan or Noise? Itâ€™s not Bennifer but at least we have choices.
- We find out Victoriaâ€™s father-in-law has passed away and Victoria thinks she is getting money from him. But Victoria gets the surprise of her life whenÂ her new â€œfriendâ€ Natalie is actually the newest wife of the Senior Grayson. Victoria gets some dogs and Natalie gets everything else. Nice twist/bombshell, Revenge.
- Margaux gets the FBI involved when she realizes her computer has been hacked. Is she turning into the new Victoria? She is determined to destroy Emily. Wasnâ€™t she in the hospital and they told her no stress?
- Jack goes to see Emily to tell her about his feelings but instead finds out about the video Margaux has and totally freaks out. When is poor Jack going to get a break?
- Louiseâ€™s brother, Lyman (what a name!) hasnâ€™t left town and is determined to get money from Louise. You have to give it to him. He is persistent.
- Natalie â€œaccidentallyâ€ meets David Clarke at a bar. She offers him Grandpa Graysonâ€™s boat and all she wants is a drink. Maybe Natalie is the new Victoria? But letâ€™s be honest, Victoria is the new Victoria.
- Jack tries to talk to Margaux. But she knows she is being played and thinks she has outsmarted him.
- Lyman overhears Victoria and a lawyer talking about contesting the Grayson will. He knows when to use an opportunity and says he will be her lawyer. Victoria makes him prove it. Well, Lyman finds out that not only was Natalie stripped of her nursing license, she has swindled money from others. Victoria is a happy gal.
- Victoria is in the restaurant when Natalie is served with papers. Â Even though Natalie gives this whole speech about how she really did love Grayson, Victoria knows that she is falling right into her trap.
- Margaux is obsessed with getting Emily. Â She has the FBI ready because she thinks that they are going catch Emily in the act but surprise itâ€™s Louise and Emily and Nolan are steps ahead of her.
- I love how Emily and Margaux declare war on each other in a special way.
- This part isnâ€™t news: Jack declares his love for Emily. He tells her, â€œItâ€™s always been you.â€ Â Emily rejects him. Why? What is wrong with her? Jack tells her that he is not waiting around. Does he mean this because how many Poor Jacks do we have left?
- Margaux blackmails Ben. So something went down with his ex-wife and he is willing to do anything to not let that get out. Did he beat her? Is she crazy? We know she is going to show up at some point.
- Now I get why the Ben and Emily thing is necessary. That doesnâ€™t mean I have to like it.
Will Victoria win her contention against Natalie? Will David figure out that Natalie is bad news? Will Emily get over herself and let Jack be with her? What secret is Ben carrying about his ex-wife? See you next time.
Revenge airs Sundays on ABC at 10/9c.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Thank Me Later: Will Trent
[Warning: spoilers ahead.] I’m on record as loving and losing shows over at ABC so I’m usually very reticent to pick something up on the network until it’s been renewed, and I seriously hope I’m not jinxing it, but I took a chance on the deeply odd and very sweet…
Dennis Heaton Talks The Imperfects
Longtime readers at TV Goodness will know that Motive is one of my ride-or-die series, and as such, I am fiercely loyal to its creator, Dennis Heaton. He followed up that fantastic reverse procedural with Netflix’s The Order and is back on our streaming screens with The Imperfects, which dropped…
Kelly McCormack Talks Favorite Moments in A League of Their Own
[Warning: Mild spoilers for season 1.] Now that you’ve had a chance to watch A League of Their Own, here’s the rest of my chat with Kelly McCormack about her favorite moments of the season. Seeing the iconic Peaches uniforms for the first time wasn’t just a goosebump moment for…
John Griffin and Harold Perrineau Talk From on EPIX Season 1 Finale
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] How are we doing, #FROMily? In case you missed it this morning, the very good news is that that cliffhanger will be followed by a second season, which was gifted this morning ahead of the linear broadcast of the finale. I always legitimately appreciate when we…
Elizabeth Saunders Talks EPIX’s From
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] One of the things that makes EPIX’s From such a fun ride is the abundance of Canadian cast members. Elizabeth Saunders, who plays Donna, is a favorite from her turn on the third season of Mary Kills People [streaming on Global TV in Canada and Roku…
Corteon Moore Talks From “Broken Windows, Open Doors”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight’s episode of From had us all in our feels as we learned through flashbacks about the Sophie’s Choice Boyd had to make to save his son, and back in the present as Boyd said his piece with Ellis before heading into the woods with…
Pegah Ghafoori Talks From “All Good Things…”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode] Tonight on From, Fatima’s anniversary celebration turned into a Colony House of horrors when a misguided Kevin let his monster bae in and she promptly killed him and left the window open for her crew. While the party devolved into terror and sent everyone running,…
Shaun Majumder Talks From “Book 74”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight on EPIX’s From, Father Khatri made a bold move, kidnapping Sara instead of turning her in, and then recognizing her as a vessel for some big messages. That startling realization speaks to him on multiple levels–as a man of faith, a man trapped in…
Avery Konrad Talks About Sara’s Struggle in From “Silhouettes”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Over the course of the season so far on From, we’ve witnessed Sara’s battle against the voices telling her to to do terrible things, and tonight we saw her unravel further, threatening the Matthews and lashing out in a moment of terror with horrifying results….
Hannah Cheramy Talks From “Choosing Day”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight, on EPIX’s From, the Matthews participate in the show’s version of the sorting hat, choosing where to call home–the town or Colony House. At the end of the episode, Julie makes the decision to split from her family and instead settle in with Fatima…
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…
POOR JACK. 😉 Indeed. If they go to S5, Jack needs to find a keeper relationship because “life is messy” was the lamest excuse ever. I think we’ll only see them together if TPTB have a heads up on a cancellation or they decide to finish the show on their own terms.