Thanks to last week’s promo, we knew that someone was going to die. They weren’t kidding! Before we get to the shocking death, let’s tackle the rest of the show. Not so shockingly, I have a few thoughts:
- Of course Jack will regret that he slept with Kate aka FBI Agent Bad Person. Just get together with Emily, please. Otherwise you have really bad taste in women.
- David says he is going to take care of Malcolm Black in a day. Shouldnâ€™t that have been a clue to Victoria that maybe David wasnâ€™t as into her as she thinks? Who takes care of someone in a day that locked him up for ten years?
- Kate shows up to see Victoria about the clue she sent to Malcolm about Emily. Victoria wants herÂ to figure it out and leave her and David alone.
- I am not getting why Nolan is into crazy Louise. He knows she is loony tunes. Why is he feeling sorry for her? Nolan likes them a little cray cray, I guess.
- I feel bad for Daniel at the moment when Margaux says he will be like his father. Itâ€™s something the character has struggled with from the very beginning of the series. And throughout the episode you can see Daniel remembering how Conrad would spin things to his advantage.
- Emily tries to warn Jack about Kate and he doesn’t want to hear it. He might want to listenâ€¦.just saying!
- We find out how Daniel tried to be a man and step up and do the right thing in the past. His father manipulated him once again. Daniel couldn’t find the strength to go with his instincts. Conrad Grayson…Father of the Year! Not.
- Big shocker: Victoria butts her nose into Daniel and Margauxâ€™s business. Can you imagine what sheâ€™s going to be like as a grandmother?
- David goes to visit an old cellmate and gets some poison that will make it look like someone dies from a stroke. I have to be honest, I felt a little vindicated when heÂ poisoned Victoriaâ€™s drink. He showed that he knew that Victoria betrayed him. FINALLY.
- Victoria confesses her betrayal. Or at least most of it.Â What will David do now?
- Kate and Emily talk at the party and Kate reveals that she knows that Emily is Amanda. She says Malcolm Black is holding her mother hostage and they should work together. Even I did not believe that story!
- Daniel’s on the beach and it looks like he’s going to commit suicide or is at least contemplating it. Margaux calls and apologizes and says she wants to work things out. Can we say foreshadowing?
- Once again Emily shows what a badass she is and checks out Kate before she walks in the door of her house. She also gets the clip from Kateâ€™s gun without her knowing. When Kate tries to kill Emily she canâ€™t. Haha. The two try to kick each otherâ€™s ass.
- Of course Daniel is sitting on the beach and goes to help Emily. Kate shoots Daniel right in the chest and Jack comes and saves the day and kills Kate.
Daniel Grayson Dies
So they killed Daniel! I mean, the guy was supposed to die in season one.
- How is this going to impact everyone? Victoria is going to go bananas and blame Emily. Emily did tell Daniel to run and get the hell out of the house. At least he knew that Emily did love him at one point.
- How will Margaux handle Danielâ€™s death? Is she going to go after Emily?
- Will Victoria now go after the unborn grandchild so she has someone to fixate on?
- How will Danielâ€™s death go into the big picture that David had in place to get back at everyone, including Victoria? Does he still feel the same about Victoria?
- Now that Malcolm Blackâ€™s Daughter, Kate is dead, will he come out from the shadows and get revenge on David and Emily?
With Daniel’s death comes a bunch of new questions. I canâ€™t wait to see what happens next.
Revenge airs Sundays on ABC at 10/9c.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
John Griffin and Harold Perrineau Talk From on EPIX Season 1 Finale
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] How are we doing, #FROMily? In case you missed it this morning, the very good news is that that cliffhanger will be followed by a second season, which was gifted this morning ahead of the linear broadcast of the finale. I always legitimately appreciate when we…
Elizabeth Saunders Talks EPIX’s From
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] One of the things that makes EPIX’s From such a fun ride is the abundance of Canadian cast members. Elizabeth Saunders, who plays Donna, is a favorite from her turn on the third season of Mary Kills People, which US audiences still have not been able…
Corteon Moore Talks From “Broken Windows, Open Doors”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight’s episode of From had us all in our feels as we learned through flashbacks about the Sophie’s Choice Boyd had to make to save his son, and back in the present as Boyd said his piece with Ellis before heading into the woods with…
Pegah Ghafoori Talks From “All Good Things…”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode] Tonight on From, Fatima’s anniversary celebration turned into a Colony House of horrors when a misguided Kevin let his monster bae in and she promptly killed him and left the window open for her crew. While the party devolved into terror and sent everyone running,…
Shaun Majumder Talks From “Book 74”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight on EPIX’s From, Father Khatri made a bold move, kidnapping Sara instead of turning her in, and then recognizing her as a vessel for some big messages. That startling realization speaks to him on multiple levels–as a man of faith, a man trapped in…
Avery Konrad Talks About Sara’s Struggle in From “Silhouettes”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Over the course of the season so far on From, we’ve witnessed Sara’s battle against the voices telling her to to do terrible things, and tonight we saw her unravel further, threatening the Matthews and lashing out in a moment of terror with horrifying results….
Hannah Cheramy Talks From “Choosing Day”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight, on EPIX’s From, the Matthews participate in the show’s version of the sorting hat, choosing where to call home–the town or Colony House. At the end of the episode, Julie makes the decision to split from her family and instead settle in with Fatima…
Ricky He Talks From “The Way Things Are Now”
[Warning: Spoilers for episode 102 of EPIX’s From.] Epix’s new series From is two episodes in and it’s already laying the groundwork for a seriously spooky season. Tonight’s episode demonstrated the careful balance of relief and horror that the show hits, with our characters’ worst fears realized, just not when…
Catching Up with Ted Lasso and Previewing Season 2
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] The not so dirty little secret about how I approach a new series is that I sometimes make a call based on the headspace I’m in at the time. It’s been a minute since I’ve picked up a show after the first season and then binge…
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…