[Warning: Spoilers from Revenge Season 2 Finale]
You know how you are watching a TV show that is so good you donâ€™t want it to end? Â You think that the show is almost over but you look at the clock and there is more time left?Â That’s how I felt while watching Revenge.Â There were more than a few things dropped so if you have not watched the finale yet, you might want to stop reading and go watch it now.Â There are just too many things to discuss.
- At the end of last weekâ€™s episode, there was a blackout that had to do something with Carrion.Â Emily realizes that Aiden could be blamed for it and that she needs to find Takeda.Â Well we all know what happens when she finds him.Â Heâ€™s dead and it devastates her.
- Declan is still trapped in the ATM vestibule with Regina and hurts his hand trying to get out.Â He sees that she has downloaded the video of her and Charlotte kissing and realizes Regina is in love with Charlotte. Â Later on: Â When Declan finds Charlotte she is with Regina.Â Regina claims that the bruises she has are from Declan and Charlotte begins to believe Regina.Â Declan tells Charlotte that Regina is in love with her and that she has the video of them kissing on her phone.Â Charlotte confronts Regina and basically realizes that Declan is telling the truth.Â Regina says they can take care of the baby together.Â Charlotte tells Regina to stay away from her. (Can you say Stalker?)
- Daniel (on Conrad’s suggestion) has sent all of the Grayson Global employees home…except the tech guy.Â Daniel wants everything up and running and he realizes that Aiden has taken all of their money from the Amanda Clarke Charity Foundation. (Side bar:Â When Emily and Nolan find Takedaâ€™s body they find a picture of the guy who is the â€œtechâ€ person.Â And Emily sees him at the office and goes after him) When he tells his father, Conrad doesnâ€™t seem worried.Â (I wonder whyâ€¦.)
- During his speech about the election and black out, the guy that was in the picture Emily found in Takedaâ€™s house looks directly at Conrad and Conrad gives a small nodâ€¦..and then (BOOM!)
- Aiden tries to get Emily to leave with him but she canâ€™t.Â He sees Nolan later and finds out what Emily is doing and tries to go after her.Â He is arrested but when the FBI comes into question him they end up letting him go.
- Conrad knew about the explosion that was happening at the top of Grayson Global. He even tried to set up Jack, but Nolan was able to stop Jack.Â Jack had received a text from what he thought was Ashley but was really Conrad.Â Nolan tells Jack what happened.Â He is out for blood.Â First he confronts Victoria with a gun and she wants him to shoot her but he wants her to suffer for the rest of her life.Â Then he goes looking for Conrad.Â Do you blame him?
- Jack reluctantly gets help from Emily to go see his brother in the hospital.Â She distracts Victoria and Charlotte while Jack sneaks in.Â He is so upset to see his brother like that.
- Daniel finds Aiden in Emilyâ€™s house and Aiden tells Daniel he should stay away from Emily.Â They fight and of course Daniel is no match for Aiden. Or is he?Â At the end of the scene he sees a guy.Â The next time you see Daniel he is at his fatherâ€™s party and says he needs to borrow a shirt.Â He has blood on his sleeve.Â Did Daniel kill Aiden?
- Declan dies because of injuries sustained from being in Grayson Global during the bombing. Emily first thought it was Jack.Â He tells Charlotte in the hospital that he is going to be all right and they will raise this baby.Â As Charlotte walks out there is a solemn look on his face.Â He has to have surgery and he doesn’t know if he will survive.Â He asks Nolan to watch out for Jack if he doesn’t make it.Â Why was Declan even there in the first place? Â Did Regina or someone else set him up?Â Nolan breaks the news to Jack with a video that Declan has him make basically saying goodbye to Jack and thanking him for being like a father.Â Jack is devasted and out for blood.
- Nolan is arrested and is charged with acts against America.Â Not only did the Falcon set him up but surprise, surprise Padma is on tape saying that Nolan was the Initiative.
- Conrad is elected to be the Governor of New York.Â He is really smug right now.
- Conrad tells Victoria that there is no initiative and thatâ€™s it about a bunch of savvy business men that profit off of big disasters.Â (Thereâ€™s so much more to that, there has to be!) He lets Victoria know he expects her to stand by him.Â She is disgusted with him.
- Later that eveningâ€¦..There is a knock at the Graysonâ€™s door.Â When Victoria opens it she realizes it Patrick, her long lost son!
- Emily stops Jack from shooting Conrad and finally tells him at the end that she is Amanda Clarke!Â Holy cliff hanger!
Is ABC insane to make us wait until September to see what happens next?
See you in the fall for the start of season three!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Maahra Hill Talks The Irrational
I’m a Jesse L. Martin stan back to the OG Mothership Law & Order (pour one out for Lennie Brisco, y’all), although I admittedly tapped out on The Flash at a certain point. This season, Martin has been back in his old NBC stomping grounds with The Irrational, a different,…
George R. Olson, Tim Rozon, and Sarah Levy Talk the SurrealEstate S2 Finale
[Spoilers for the SurrealEstate Season 2 finale.] How’s everyone doing after the finale? As we close out the second season of SurrealEstate, some of our merry band of misfits are scattering to the winds–Zooey to law school, Phil to the Vatican, and Augie back to his think tank with Rochelle,…
Previewing SurrealEstate Season 2 Finale + Revisiting the Season with George R. Olson
[Warning; General spoilers ahead.] Strap in, SurrealEstate fam, because we’ve arrived at the Season 2 finale, and it’s a doozy. As we saw in the closing moments of last week’s episode, Susan is back. But because we have one more episode left, it’s not as simple as all that, as…
Tyler Hynes Talks Through His Eight-Film Hallmark Holiday Library
Things you realize when you have to re-record your shows on a new DVR – just how many Hallmark movies your people have done. Fan favorite – and one of ours – Tyler Hynes has done eight Christmas movies for Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries since 2018. Alongside…
Spencer Creaghan Talks About Creating SurrealEstate’s Signature Sound
SurrealEstate is winding down its second season, with two episodes left, and just as in Season 1, Spencer Creaghan’s music continues to be a character unto itself. And every week, he shares tidbits with the fans via his s social media channels, something he started to help give them an…
Andrew Walker Talks Christmas Island and the Magical Hallmark Community
[Warning: Spoilers for Christmas Island.] Now that the Screen Actors Guild strike has been resolved, we’re able to resume regularly scheduled programming and interview our favorites and yours. Up first, earlier today, I spoke with Andrew Walker about Christmas Island, which premiered last weekend and encores tonight and through the…
George Olson and Danishka Esterhazy Talk SurrealEstate “I Put a Spell on You”
[Warning: Spoilers for the episode.] Tonight’s fun new SurrealEstate found Luke caught up in an especially bewitching woman, Kay, played by Tara Yelland, Susan trapped in her house, and Zooey learning the ropes. In the next part of my conversation with showrunner George R. Olson and producing director Danishka Esterhazy,…
Danishka Esterhazy Talks SurrealEstate: “The Butler Didn’t”
[Warning: General spoilers for the episode]. Tonight’s new SurrealEstate, “The Butler Didn’t,” follows the team as they investigate the years-earlier mysterious death of a woman whose ghost now reenacts her hanging by dropping over the banister from the second floor to terrify anyone on the landing or at the bottom…
Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders Talk the From Season 2 finale
[Warning: Spoilers for the season finale.] How’s everyone doing after that finale? While we wait and wonder and hope for a third season announcement, soon, here’s what Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders had to say about their parts of the finale, and where they hope they get to go next….
Scott McCord and Elizabeth Saunders Talk From Season 2 + A Season Finale Preview
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] It all comes down this, #FROMily. As Sunday’s episode wraps up Season 2, we begin with the aftermath of the terrifying onset of seemingly simultaneous attacks on Julie, Marielle, and Randall, which accelerate the “We gotta get out of this place” of it all. Sara comes…
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…