- Monday = Melrose Place lives again. First Laura Leighton on PLL then Thomas Calabro on Castle.
- Of course Toby wasn’t A. Duh.
- Whoa, Spencer and her sister were actually acting like sisters. Too many months have passed since mid-season finale. Did they make up?
- Ryan Merriman is all grown up and playing a creepy role. I remember him from Disney flicks. Didn’t one have to do with a leprechaun?
- Hannah looks perfectly made up in the hospital bed.
- I think the teacher is adorable.
- Poor Hanna’s mom getting dismissed like that by her daughter. These girls have so many secrets.
- The girls guess Noel Kahn (as in Wrath of Khan) is A. I don’t remember who Noel is. How bad is that of me?
- Secrets are being divulged. After Hanna lets the girls know she thinks Noel is the mysterious A, she also reveals that she saw him writing a message on a car. Aria has no choice but to tell her friends she was in the car when that message was written. And Mr. Fitz, their teacher, was in there with her. I guess Aria suffered from a brief bout of honesty.
- Oh Noel’s the one that Aria was dating when she couldn’t be with Ezra. Get it.
- Noel isn’t necessarily A now is he?
- Noel shows up at Hanna’s room.
- Noel’s kind of cute. Just saying…
- He lied about where he was the night before — shocker on this show.
- Emily’s parents are played by Nia Peeples who once starred on Young and the Restless and a guy who also once starred on Young and the Restless. Can’t remember his name.
- Oh no. It’s Mona. Why does Hanna want to be friends with this girl? What would happen if she turned out to be A? I would love that. She acts all shallow and idiotic but really she’s a calculated bad girl. Well, an even more calculated bad girl than she is now…
- Hanna, you’re mom is Sydney Andrews. Of course she’s a thief.
- Noel knows the Student-Professor secret. I’m digging Noel.
- Emily just can’t let go of Toby. Toby’s creepy sister Jenna says he doesn’t want to see her. It always seems like she can see everything. This story seems strangely Flowers in the Attic-esque.
- Hanna has a dream about Ali. Or a vision or something. She said that that bitch A is getting on her nerves. WTF?
- These girls lie like it’s nothing. Aria didn’t tell Ezra about Noel spotting them in the car.
- Hanna gave Lucas the “just friends” talk. Poor Lucas.
- Emily just came out to her dad. What. What? Was she trying to distract him from the entire Toby situation? If she was, that would do it. Still, not what I’d call a powerful out of the closet moment.
- Spencer’s sister got married to creepy Ryan Merriman character? Didn’t he hit on Spencer at one point in time? Because every guy who dates Nanny Carrie from One Tree Hill automatically is into her younger (underage) sister. Can’t quite figure that one out yet.
- “A” left a message on Hanna’s cast. Must have happened while she was sleeping. Love how A is everywhere.
- Where was 30-year-old Maya? Emily talked to her on the phone but we didn’t get to see if Bianca Lawson was going to be sportin’ a new hair ‘do or don’t. Where were Chad Lowe and Holly Marie Combs?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
John Griffin and Harold Perrineau Talk From on EPIX Season 1 Finale
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] How are we doing, #FROMily? In case you missed it this morning, the very good news is that that cliffhanger will be followed by a second season, which was gifted this morning ahead of the linear broadcast of the finale. I always legitimately appreciate when we…
Elizabeth Saunders Talks EPIX’s From
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] One of the things that makes EPIX’s From such a fun ride is the abundance of Canadian cast members. Elizabeth Saunders, who plays Donna, is a favorite from her turn on the third season of Mary Kills People, which US audiences still have not been able…
Corteon Moore Talks From “Broken Windows, Open Doors”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight’s episode of From had us all in our feels as we learned through flashbacks about the Sophie’s Choice Boyd had to make to save his son, and back in the present as Boyd said his piece with Ellis before heading into the woods with…
Pegah Ghafoori Talks From “All Good Things…”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode] Tonight on From, Fatima’s anniversary celebration turned into a Colony House of horrors when a misguided Kevin let his monster bae in and she promptly killed him and left the window open for her crew. While the party devolved into terror and sent everyone running,…
Shaun Majumder Talks From “Book 74”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight on EPIX’s From, Father Khatri made a bold move, kidnapping Sara instead of turning her in, and then recognizing her as a vessel for some big messages. That startling realization speaks to him on multiple levels–as a man of faith, a man trapped in…
Avery Konrad Talks About Sara’s Struggle in From “Silhouettes”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Over the course of the season so far on From, we’ve witnessed Sara’s battle against the voices telling her to to do terrible things, and tonight we saw her unravel further, threatening the Matthews and lashing out in a moment of terror with horrifying results….
Hannah Cheramy Talks From “Choosing Day”
[Warning: Spoilers for tonight’s episode.] Tonight, on EPIX’s From, the Matthews participate in the show’s version of the sorting hat, choosing where to call home–the town or Colony House. At the end of the episode, Julie makes the decision to split from her family and instead settle in with Fatima…
Ricky He Talks From “The Way Things Are Now”
[Warning: Spoilers for episode 102 of EPIX’s From.] Epix’s new series From is two episodes in and it’s already laying the groundwork for a seriously spooky season. Tonight’s episode demonstrated the careful balance of relief and horror that the show hits, with our characters’ worst fears realized, just not when…
Catching Up with Ted Lasso and Previewing Season 2
[Warning: General spoilers ahead.] The not so dirty little secret about how I approach a new series is that I sometimes make a call based on the headspace I’m in at the time. It’s been a minute since I’ve picked up a show after the first season and then binge…
What They Said: Three Revealing Conversations from Survivor’s Remorse “Closure”
WARNING: Spoilers for Survivor’s Remorse “Closure” The latest episode of Starz’s Survivor’s Remorse featured conversations that showed characters really digging deep into their thoughts, emotions and motivations.
Two Takes: The Catch “The Knock-Off”
Who can you trust? If this episode of The Catch was any indication, the answer is just about nobody. Betrayal was running rampant as Felicity (Shivani Ghai) arose from the dead to seduce-con Margot, Gretchen (Maria Thayer, Gotham, The Mindy Project) played gold-hearted Alice 2.0 before swindling Ethan, Tessa jumped…
What They Said: Top 3 Quotable Moments from Preacher “El Valero”
Both Quincannon and Jesse refuse to give up on what they each think is rightfully theirs. While Jesse is struggling to face the consequences of his actions, Quincannon has laid his past demons to rest and is hellbent on moving forward and putting Annville on the map again. Despite a…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Supergirl “Worlds Finest”
Oh, Supergirl. That ending was cold. But I can’t hate on you because the latest episode has quickly become one of my favorites.
What They Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Black Sails “XXIII”
The dialogue in “XXIII” is phenomenal. It’s always a fun ride when Black Sails carries its viewers along without giving them the chance to catch their breath. When an episode moves at this unforgiving pace, there is no chance for a breather nor is there a respite from the information…
What Lucifer Said: Favorite quotes from Supernatural “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Supernatural episodes are almost always funny but thanks to the dialogue and a certain man speaking said dialogue, I laughed a lot during “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” You know, when I wasn’t busy fearing for Sam’s life or wondering what in the world was going on with Dean and…
What They Said: The Flash, “Legends Of Today” and Arrow, “Legends Of Yesterday”
Two nights of Arrow +Â The Flash = what more could we ask for?! I don’t know what it is about blending these shows, but I canâ€™t help but feel that every time they come together, they somehow become greater than the sum of their parts. And thatâ€™s saying a lot…
What they Said: Top 4 Quotable Moments from Graceland “Little Bo Bleep”
Shoot outs. Fake outs. And long-awaited revelations. “Little Bo Bleep” was a jam-packed episode that wrapped up some loose ends and totally frayed others. Â It finally gave us one Sarkissian in jail and pulled back the curtain on Briggs’ master plan, but it also set up Jakes for a world…
What They Said: Favorite Quotes from Poldark “Part 4”
â€œWhat have I told you, I don’t require my wife to crochet and sip tea, but I do require her to remember she’s not a beast of burden.â€ No, Iâ€™m not talking about The Rolling Stones! I have to admit though, just for a second, the lyrics popped into my…
3 Moments of Goodness from Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Johnny and Dora”
The most satisfying part of this season’s finale has to the Jake and Amy kiss. Well, they kiss three times but the last one is the best one — and it means something. The Charles and Rosa dynamic was also great. I love how she’s convinced he doesn’t know anything…