Warning: Spoilers Discussed
- Misha Collins is returning to Supernatural (as expected). He’ll guest-star in episode 17 and will appear in at least two more episodes. One question: how will his return go down? Thanks to Laura Prudom over at AOLTV, who reached Misha himself for the Good Word, we know it’s definitely Cas that’ll be back but he’ll be “somewhat changed.” As we all remember, Sam and Dean lost their very own angel of the Lord at the beginning of “Hello, Cruel World” after Cas’ body couldn’t handle housing all those nasty Leviathans. Supernatural fandom: How happy were you to see this news?
- From Misha to another hottie – True Blood’s Ryan Kwanten. According to E Online, the perfect specimen who plays Jason Stackhouse on HBO’s vampire drama is headed to Fox’s New Girl for a guest-star spot. He’ll appear in the Valentine’s Day episode as a potential one-night stand for Jess (Zooey Deschanel). Too good to be true, right? Right. The adorkable Jess realizes she and Kwanten’s character don’t have anything in common. That bites.
- According to TheWrap.com, there’s a new single lady coming to VH1. All My Children alum Denise Vasi is replacing the exiting Stacey Dash for Season 2 of its hit scripted show Single Ladies. So Dash’s Val is out. Vasi will play Raquel, a friend of series star LisaRaye McCoy’s character, Keisha. We really loved the first season of Single Ladies and we’ll definitely be on board for the second. Production starts in January 2012 with a premiere in early summer. On All My Children, Vasi was Randi Hubbard, wife to Frankie, the son of legendary soap supercouple Angie and Jesse Hubbard. All My Children went off the air in September of this year.
- TV Crush Alert: We watched the latest Once Upon a Time Monday morning and what a great episode it was. What did we learn? It’s probably nothing new to you guys, but, Josh Dallas is smokin’ hot. The Prince Charming back story was wonderfully twisty and heartbreaking at the same time. Dallas did an excellent job carrying both the flashbacks as well as everything that happened in Storybrooke too. We knew he was cute in the pilot but, man, his swoon-worthy status was cemented in “The Shepherd.”
- And finally, the character actor with the mostest – Titus Welliver – is headed back to the small screen. This weekend, we spotted him in the trailer for the upcoming flick Man on a Ledge starring Sam Worthington and Elizabeth Banks. On Monday, I TVLine.com reported that he’s going to guest-star on NBC’s Grimm (and will be recurring on CSI too). The always-in-demand actor knows Grimm airs directly opposite Supernatural, a show he guest-starred on during Season 5, right? What’s next? Fringe, the other sci-fi show that airs Fridays at 9PM? Kidding! Although, we could see it happen. Welliver appears on high quality TV shows and Fringe easily qualifies as one.